If you have a current account with us, the table below shows you the key ways we can support you when you need us.
Current account providers are required by the FCA to share current account service information to compare the services on our account to what other providers offer on their accounts. Read more
We are also required by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) to share independent service quality survey results so that you are able to compare the quality of service from different account providers.
|How can we help you if you are experiencing money worries|
|Dealing with the unexpected||
- We can provide you with details of other organisations that may be able to give you support.
|Additional help and support||
- We have a specialist team available Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
- We can also provide you with details of other organisations that may be able to give you further help and support.
0800 121 8765
|How we can help you deal with a major life event|
|Specialist support||- We can provide you with details of other organisations that may be able to give you further help and support.
|Bereavement||- We understand losing a loved one can be hard. That's why we have a specialist bereavement team to help you. They're available Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm.||Bereavement support|
|Other life events|
|How we can help you manage your day-to-day money better|
|Helping you understand your money|
|Helping you develop your financial skills|
|Support you may find useful if you have a disability or a physical or mental health condition|
- If you have a passbook, you can take out cash or cheques at any branch. Our staff will help you.
- If your account has a payment card you can take out cash at cash machines.
- You can write to us and ask for a cheque to be posted to your home address.
|Using your account||- To access your account you can go into any branch, phone us or go online.||0800 121 8899|
|Accessing information||- Our letters and information are available in large print, Braille and audio, and we can arrange this for you.||0800 121 8899|
|Allowing someone else to help
you use your account
- If you need help from someone else to take money out of your account, we can provide you with an appropriate form. Just call into any branch.
- If you have a power of attorney, we can register this with all your accounts.
|Ways to interact with us||- Our staff are trained to help you manage your money in the way that suits you best.||0800 121 8899|