The Annual General Meeting of Coventry Building Society will be held at the Society’s Head Office located in Binley Business Park on Thursday 22 April 2021 at 3pm.
As a result of the ongoing situation in relation to the coronavirus pandemic, we don’t expect to be able to let our members come to the AGM in person this year. To make sure we keep everyone safe, we’ve taken the difficult decision to hold a closed meeting with only a minimum number of our key worker colleagues, who are also eligible members, attending to meet the legal quorum requirements. Instead, you can watch the AGM live online.
The AGM is your opportunity to consider and vote on the resolutions below:
1. To receive the Directors’ Report, Annual Accounts and Annual Business Statement for the year ended 31 December 2020.
2. To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report for the year ended 31 December 2020.
The vote is advisory and Directors’ remuneration is not conditional on it.
3. To reappoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) as auditor of the Society to hold office until the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
Election and re-election of directors
4. To re-elect Iraj Amiri as a director.
5. To re-elect Catherine Martina Mary Doran as a director.
6. To re-elect Peter Nicholas Frost as a director.
7. To re-elect Gary Andrew Hoffman as a director.
8. To re-elect Joanne Louise Kenrick as a director.
9. To re-elect Shamira Mohammed as a director.
10. To re-elect Martin Alastair Stewart as a director.
11. To elect Stephen James Hughes as a director.
12. To elect Brendan John O’Connor as a director.
By order of the Board
General Counsel and Secretary
3 March 2021
The following notes form part of the Notice of Annual General Meeting.
You may use the voting form or go online to appoint a proxy to vote at the AGM on your behalf. You may appoint the Chair or anyone else as your proxy, and your proxy does not have to be a member of the Society.
However, as the AGM is having to be held as a closed meeting as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, if you appoint any person other than the Chair as your proxy they will not be able to attend. You may direct your proxy how to vote at the AGM. Further details on how to vote online or by post can be found on your voting form.